Warehouse employee automotive
Are you interested in automotive and would you like to combine this with a varied job in the warehouse with a lot of customer contact?
This is what you will do:
As parts manager, you will be responsible for stocking, ordering, issuing and administration of Volvo parts. You will have contact with customers by phone, mail or at the counter. You also have to make sure that the stock of parts stays replenished.
- You receive customers who need parts;
- You liaise with body shops in the area and help find out what parts they need for their damages;
- Keeping records in order;
- Assist customers by phone, mail and physically at the counter.
Who are you?
- You are communicatively strong and organizationally minded;
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Commercial attitude;
- In possession of a driver's license B.