(Apprentice) Window Frame Mechanic
Are you looking for a job as a window frame fitter or would you like to learn this trade.
This is what you will do:
- Demolition and replacement of plastic and aluminum window frames;
- Finishing window frames;
- Assisting the chief mechanic;
- Installation of skylights and skylights;
- Installation of canopies;
- Installing shutters and other blinds.
Who are you?
You are an experienced window frame fitter or someone who wants to learn the trade. You have an eye for detail and work accurately. You have good communication skills and know how to communicate with colleagues and clients. Furthermore, you meet the following requirements:
- You possess technical understanding;
- You are a motivated person who likes to work hard;
- You can work independently as a window frame fitter or you have work experience in construction and a strong desire to learn this trade;
- You have a VCA diploma, or are willing to obtain one;
- Possession of driver's license B is a plus.